ANST - Re: Wanted--hyperkinetic warriors

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Thu Mar 25 12:29:26 PST 1999

His Majesty, Gunthar said:
"Remember when we were younger and events didn't end until Sunday
afternoon?   Maybe we can resurrect that old dinosaur and have fun fighting
for TWO days!"
Here, Here!  I too miss those days when the event did not truly end till
sometime after noon.  One day eventing is not nearly enough time to visit
with old friends and get to know new ones from around the kingdom.  We too
quickly rush back to our homes and creature comforts, and I am as guilty as
the rest.  Perhaps this year, in the time of Ansteorra's 20year
anniversary, some of those old traditions will return.  I hope so.
Bn. Hillary Greenslade  Westgate