ANST - Re: Wanted--hyperkinetic warriors

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Thu Mar 25 14:15:18 PST 1999

marsha.greene at mpan.com recently said:

>His Majesty, Gunthar said:
>"Remember when we were younger and events didn't end until Sunday
>afternoon?   Maybe we can resurrect that old dinosaur and have fun fighting
>for TWO days!"
>Here, Here!  I too miss those days when the event did not truly end till
>sometime after noon.  One day eventing is not nearly enough time to visit
>with old friends and get to know new ones from around the kingdom.  We too
>quickly rush back to our homes and creature comforts, and I am as guilty as
>the rest.  Perhaps this year, in the time of Ansteorra's 20year
>anniversary, some of those old traditions will return.  I hope so.
>Bn. Hillary Greenslade  Westgate

With just this in mind, at ATYC, the archery tourney is Sunday morning;
Gilli has quite a prize lined up.

- Galen of Bristol
who remembers when _Crown Tourney_ used to be fought on Sunday
morning...
20thYear at Ansteorra.org
www.Ansteorra.org/20thYear
www.keyes2000.org