ANST - Re: Apres Crown melees

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Fri Mar 26 12:00:42 PST 1999

I know that there will already be a tournament on Sunday morning... but it's
to be an exhibition in honor of the Lady Zaharra who will be married at
noon.  The invitations have already been sent but I *highly* recommend that
anyone who is interested in some spectacular period spanish barrier fighting
be on hand to watch.   This will *really* be something.   Come and wager on
your favorite contestant!  Come watch a tourney where cheering and shouting
for your combattant is keenly encouraged!

This does not, however, mean that there can't be *more* fighting on
Saturday... if it's okay with the stewards, that is. [Lionel, would you quit
jumping up and down like Horshack on Welcome Back... "Oooh, oooh, Mista
Guntha... can we fight? Can we, can we?"]

Ritter Dieterich
Grand Marshall and Knight of the Groom