ANST - Austin Airport

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 08:35:18 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/28/99 10:22:03 AM Central Standard Time, vivaine at home.com
writes:

<< Thanks for the information.  You mentioned it is operation only another
 month?  Is there another airport I should be looking at?  Will it still be
 in operation for Crown Tourney weekend?

It should be.  If not, then it will be Austin-Bergstrom International Airport,
which will open at that point in time.  It's similar in distance.  The
entrance is located at Texas State Highway 71, about half a mile east of
United States Highway 281.  From there, you follow Hwy. 281 north until it
reaches MLK / Farm to Market Road 969, then go east as before.

However, the airport switch is scheduled for May 2 (although construction
delays may push it back just a little), so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Lord Johanne Kiefer Haydon  (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)