ANST - List Mistressing...

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue Mar 30 07:54:15 PST 1999

Hello.

For the new Ansteorra Rapier Web Site, I'd love to have a section on how to be
an effective List Mistress/Master.  This same information will probably be used
in the upcoming Ansteorra Rapier Marshalling guide. We have many fantastic folk
who volunteer their time to run our lists...have any of you ever written up the
process?  Or...if not, are there any of you who would volunteer to do so?
Please note...I'm going to combine the responses that I receive into one larger
document...but will be happy to give credit for those who contribute..

HL Isobel Hadleigh