ANST - burning shorts, or reigning in amok cattle ... prior was something pointless

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Mar 30 12:49:30 PST 1999

On 30 Mar 99, at 14:41, Fopdejour1 at aol.com wrote:

> << THAT JUST REALLY BURNS MY SHORTS !!!!!!!! >>
> Gee whiz man, take a chill pill or something.  Could we just...like...move
> on?

maybe just a statement of personal emancipation ... by the what is the
periodness of "shorts" as undergarments,

have read that "shorts" and "pants" were used in earlier horse cultures to
protect inner thighs, legs, and the naughty bits,  from "horse-abrasion" when
riding .. comments ???

take it away ansteorra ...

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves