ANST - [Fwd: (no subject)] (Needle hoax revisited)

STDLRB13 STDLRB13 at shsu.edu
Tue Mar 30 13:49:23 PST 1999

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR POSTING A MESSAGE THAT DISPLAYS THAT I CARE IF YOU
CONTRACT SOMETHING DEADLY
and it means that you FUCKS GOT MAYBE THREE EXTRAINIOUS E mails from ME
DEAL WITH IT             I JUST GOT 27      COUNT THEM TWENTY FRIKING SEVEN E
MAILS      MOST OF THEM JOKES
SO YOU CAN ALL JUST TAKE YOUR                       I THINK I'LL JUST SIGN OFF NOW
MICHAEL FIND SOMETHING MORE WORTHY TO BITCH ABOUT
RAGAN