ANST - Period Scams?

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Wed Mar 31 05:22:02 PST 1999

Dutch tulip-bulb exchange, original of which serves as the
basis for modern stock and commodity exchanges, does
not specifically qualify as a "scam", but a lot of people
thought it was when the bottom dropped out of the basket...

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com