ANST - Relics

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 17:47:40 PST 1999

< Baroness Neassa commented:
 > Does anyone still have any Pieces of the True Cooler? That was a pretty
 > good story. >>

Sorry your Excellency,
   Cann't help you with that, but I DO  have a shard from the broken Scotch
bottle that was salvaged when two of the members of the Loch's Drinking and
Rowing Society first saw the Loch monster in our fair waters.  After their
first encounter with the monster, they tried to reconstruct the circumstances
that lead to their seeing the monster, by drinking several bottles of
Glenfidich.  These members have been missing for many years but we here in the
Loch still raise a glass or two occasionally to their memory.  Baron Aodan
gave me this sacred relic many years ago and bade me to protect it at all
costs, which I have faithfully done.

Baron Bors of Lothian