ANST - Period Scams

Steafanmac at aol.com Steafanmac at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 23:57:49 PST 1999

Viscount Galen of Bristol writes:

>  Well, _I've_ certainly never seen Manfred move an infinite
>  distance in even one direction, let alone any.  He may say
>  he can do it, but I, for one, am reserving judgement.

If memory serves, Manfred cannot move an infinite distance in all directions.
Only Her Majesty is reserved this unique ability.  Though he might be able to
move an infinite distance in only one direction, my version of the OP shows
that he is not a Rook, and with all due respect, I doubt he's a bishop either.

So, are we off topic yet?  <grin>

Stephen macThomas, Gate's Edge