ANST - Results from Squires

Alexis drwise at swbell.net
Sun May 2 09:39:25 PDT 1999

Greetings from Alexis:

I thought I would pass on some news and congratulations to the winners
of Squires and Cadets Invitational.  The Chivalric champion was
Centurian Ulsted the Unsteady (our soon to be Baron in the Loch), squire
to Sir Rhodri, and Lady Isobel Grace Hadleigh, Cadet to Don Kazimir
(sorry for any mispellings).  Unfortunately I missed most of court due
to authorizing equestrians so I hope others can report on the rest.  But
on that note, the Barony of Stargate initiated a new baronial service
order for equestrians naming Lady Kathyrn Klatworthy and Lady Moira
MacCrae as the principles of the Order of the Argent Nail.  Vivat!.  As
an aside we authorized about 15 new riders and Stargate now has one of
the most active equestrian groups in the known world.

In Service I remain;

Sir Alexis LaBouche