ANST - The King's a Fraud!

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon May 3 07:27:22 PDT 1999

> Heraldic Comp. Winner -  Centurion Timotheus  (He won by 1 point over HRM
> Gunter!)
>
> Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant

I really hate to admit this but since I am supposed to be the symbol
of Honor, Chivalry, and niceness that makes up Ansteorra I have to say that
I cheated on the test a little.

I did the test just for fun so I wasn't concerned about being "fair" since
I was not entered in the competition. I just wanted to see what the test
was like so I got help with a couple of questions. My actual score would
probably been an 85 or so instead of the 92. I didn't even think anything
about it until they announced it in court. Hey, it was a tough test.

But it was a lot of fun and I actually did better than I expected. But I
did have to admit this so that those who did assist me would not think I
took credit for something for which I did not deserve. I try not to rhino
on the field or take credit for work I did not do. It's all part of honor.

Good thing I wear the Ansteorran surcote because a red face does not go well
with a purple device.

Yours,

Gunthar
Rex