ANST - Re: Squire, student, cadet, fighter

HLOriana at aol.com HLOriana at aol.com
Tue May 4 17:08:54 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/4/99 10:14:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
morganson at hotmail.com writes:

<< Please let it be known that Squire's and Cadet's Invitational is not
 'invitation' only.  Anyone can come and compete for title as champion of the
 rapier or chivalric fields.   >>
	I agree with my squire brother that Squire's and Cadet's Invitational
is a great deal of fun and a wonderful learning opportunity and I appreciate
that the Stargate area has done a wonderful job for many years.  However,
it's a beastly long drive for those of us in the far north, not to mention
the fact that I really have to take a day off work to get there before 4 am.
Is it ever going to be possible to have a similar event somewhere in the
North, either on the same weekend, or six months 'out of phase'?  Personally,
I think it would be fun to have two events the same weekend and then have the
winners meet at Steppes Warlord.

HL Oriana Corbizzi