ANST - Storms in Wiesenfeuer and Namron

Beth Zimmerman bethzimm at dallas.net
Tue May 4 19:25:53 PDT 1999

:This is just a quick note to let everyone know that we are all
ok up here
:in Wiesenfeuer and Namron.  The Tornados hit the south side of
OKC and
:Moore, Oklahoma.  Tonight was Pop Meeting so members living in
Moore are ok
:but we do not know if their homes were damaged.  We will let
everyone know
:tomorrow.  Most of the phone and power lines in that area are
down so
:getting in touch with them will be a problem.
:
:
:In Service to the Dream
:
:Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, OP
:Kingdom of Ansteorra
:
Sir Burke, is there any word on Mistress Gwyneth of Ramesy Mere
and her Lord Abdullah the Wanderer or Barat?  Baroness Margarete?
and her lord Bear?  Mistress Rosalind and Sir Finn Kelly?

My prayers and thanks that all of you are safe

Afrena O'Dunlaing.