ANST - SCA - 35 year ???

Graham, Stuart SGraham at glhec.org
Wed May 5 10:03:12 PDT 1999

	Okay -

	Stupid newby question.  So every five years a kingdom holds an
aniversary event for SCA, and it rotates?

	If that is true, then why not have on the "5" years give all the
kingdoms the option of having its own smaller kingdom celebration (except
for "75"), and on the "10" years have the one big event rotating around?

	Just a suggestion

Hirum, a brewer of Jararvellir (Madison, WI)