ANST - SCA - 35 year ???

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed May 5 11:40:09 PDT 1999

On 5 May 99, at 12:49, Bob Dewart wrote:

> Greetings and Hi there,
>
> I wasn't implying *we* all only go every other one if it were held every 5
> years.  Just Wolf so he won't be bored.

drop it Gilli ... the flame-bait you're waving around is pointless.

but if you really want to know ... after 25+ years one tends to see the SCA
through diffferent eye's today than then ... the person is different, but the
same ... levels of meaning change, what one gets out of things changes over
time ...  as it should be.  i go to things SCAdian for *my* reasons, not your's
or anyone elses, i seek what is meaningful for me, what fits in my life ... if
nothing is there that is meaningful at that point in time for me, i choose to
spend my energies elesewhere.

by the by, you got the name form wrong ... it's 'wolf ... no capitalization on
the end of the contraction.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves