[Re: ANST - SCA - 35 year ???]

Keith Hood hoodkl at netscape.net
Wed May 5 13:34:57 PDT 1999

Gilli:

I owe you an apology.  And some money.

I meant to buy a fletching jig from you at the Crown Tourney, and I clean
forgot about it.  I had to spend that weekend helping idiot relatives move so
I missed it.  And I forgot to call you, for which I apologize.

Anyway, if you still have a Jo-Jan rig for sale, I'd still like to buy it.

Also, want to make a couple bucks doing me a big favor?  Drop by the Cav Store
in Killeen and buy me a pair of gas mask eyeglass inserts, size medium.  Mail
them to me and I'll pay cost plus 20 percent.  (I lost my last pair after the
Rain War, and with this rickety van I REALLY don't want to make a 4-hour round
trip to buy glasses.)

How's the ATYC stuff coming along?   They got you drove crazy yet?

    Tomonaga

------

A long bow and a stong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.
The nock to the cord, the shaft to the ear,
And a foreign king for a mark!

     --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra