ANST - Master Avatar

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Wed May 5 00:40:14 PDT 1999

Greetings from Baroness Neassa,

Magdalena (from Bryn Gwlad?) wrote:
>  In addition, there is a long-standing
> SCA tradition of people who play kingdom level only being claimed by the groups
> that they live in.  Last I heard, both Master Avatar and Cedric the Fiddler
> lived here, but I wouldn't know for a fact because they don't normally go to
> fighters, business meetings, or the guilds that I attend.  I'm not going to
> disown them for that, nor am I reluctant to hear their opinions as a result.

Actually Master Avatar lives in the Barony of Loch Soilleir. He is very
active there. Avatar and his lovely wife, Lady Katya, open their home
for various guilds and meetings, and their barony sees them on a regular
basis. Sometimes when he goes to fighter practice he brings his
instruments and plays, and other times he brings his armor and fights.

That is probably why you don't see him much at Bryn Gwlad meetings. :)

I don't know about Master Cedric, though. Someone else will have to
speak for him.

Neassa