ANST - sighh....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed May 5 16:28:59 PDT 1999

On 5 May 99, at 14:50, Robert_Smetek at veritasdgc.com wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> 'wolf said ...
> >my advice to ya' ... learn to cope with diversity
>
> Good advice.
> Make friends not flame. :)

if you saw the totality of my many circle of *diverse* friends made over the
many years you would understand ... and the best thing about it all, from each
i learn new things, so they are all a part of me, and i'm the stronger for it.

and always believer that somewhere between two peoples perceptions is where
truth lives (or in things vorlon'ish, "truth is a three edged sword").  and the
only real way to find that middle ground is through discussion and debate.
approached properly, two winners walk out of the circle.

many, many moons ago took the job of being the emperors fashion advisor ... the
one who was supposed to tell him if he forgot and put on his invisible clothes
again before heading out ... though sometimes for grins it's fun to bide your
time and simply watch the carnage.

some of us find art and beauty in the strangest places.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves