ANST - Dog Barding

charmchase at mindspring.com charmchase at mindspring.com
Wed May 5 20:10:37 PDT 1999

There is a museum in Ohio that does have a suit of dog plate.
Also on the cover of the Hound and Hawk is a picture of the Maximillian
tapistry with an Alunt wearing a type of body armor while it is attacking a
boar. In the inner illustrations of the same book there are a few other
pictures of dog armor.
There is a Flemmish minature(I'm trying to find it again) of a knight on a
horse with blue and red barding, his greyhound runs before the horse with a
matching cape on.

Mistress Elizabeth
Owned by the one and only Luckey Dog