ANST - Beltaine is still on

claryce at ix.netcom.com claryce at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 5 20:07:58 PDT 1999

Greetings to everyone from Aethelstan and Claryce, Baron and Baroness of Namron,

Yes, Beltaine will still be held this weekend at Camp Dakani in OKC.
Please be aware and expect some traffic delays coming north through the city of Moore, OK on I-
35.  The highway is currently open, but traffic gets congested very easily through this area.
Also, there is some construction in the OKC area near the turn off to the site.  You can get
through, but it may be a little confusing.

We will be collecting donations for the relief effort in the greater OKC and Moore area at the
event. We will be specifically collecting monetary donations and donations of toys for the
children of the effected areas.  I know that all the groups in the north collect toys for the
toy drive in December, but our populace decided that there was a greater need now for the toys
that we have already collected. Any one wishing to contribute to this effort would be greatly
appreciated, the local area mundane organizations are asking for stuffed toys especially.

In the shadow of this disaster, we hope to bring together the people of Northern Ansteorra as
well as all of our friends across the Kingdom for a time of cheer and uplifting of spirits. We
of the Society have so much to be thankful for in these troubled times.

We hope that everyone will have a wonderful time this weekend, and hopefully we will be able to
better the situation of the people who have been effected by this force on nature.

In Service to Barony, Kingdom, and Dream
We remain,