ANST - 12th Century English Garbing Question

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 10:22:33 PDT 1999

Greetings,

In my ever expanding interest to better my garbing, I'm looking for someone
with real knowledge (as oppsed to my few refrence books) on the matter of
12th Century Garb, specifically very late 12th Century in England (reign of
Richard/early John).

If there is someone out there willing to swap a few emails with me about
this, I'd appreciate.  Please drop me a line privately at
timothy at black-star.org and we can chat, I don't see a real need to tie up the
list with my silly questions about buttons, trim and hose. :)

Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury
Now of Bjornsburg