ANST - Master Avatar

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Thu May 6 13:40:14 PDT 1999

Aack!     Ok,... fine.!!! . Steven Hemphill (aka Don Eule, formerly known
as Don Avatar** ) is married to Dawn Allee Hemphill (aka Ariella  d'Ailles)
and  Al Cofrin (aka Master Avatar) is married to Kate Cofrin (aka Katya)...
Got It!  Got It!  Good!*!      :->
It's a wonder we can keep it all straight.         Hillary

"Hill, Jeffrey A (Jeff)" <jeffahill at lucent.com> on 05/06/99 03:01:53 PM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG