ANST - Toys for Tornado Area Kids

Jennene Stanley tstanley at ou.edu
Thu May 6 17:59:46 PDT 1999

Greetings,

Since I haven't seen anything posted to date, I just wanted to let everyone know who is attending Beltane that there will be a box for toys that will be donated to those kids who lost everything due to the tornadoes that went through the OKC area.

I know that several groups have been collecting toys for the toy tournament that is later this year. It's just my own private opinion that we might oughta say "to h... with winning the contest" and send those toys to the kids who need those toys NOW.

For those who will not be attending this weekend's event, you can send toys, supplies and money to your local Red Cross and they will see that it gets to the people who need it.

Just my $0.02

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Jennene R. Stanley
"Mooharpist"   e-mail at tstanley at ou.edu