ANST - Restraint, level heads, and cool tempers

karl muller apophysis at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 06:31:52 PDT 1999

Sir, it takes a big man to look at himself and find fault. And then to stand
before all and acknowledge these faults. What you have said and done proves
that you are a great man. For that I salute you and admire you. May we all
learn from this example, look at ourselves, and be honest with what we find.
To you, sir, I say Vivat!

Your servant,
Karl Muller

>From: Michael Silverhands <michaelt at mechatronics.com>
>To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
>
>Unto all to whom these presents shall come,
>
>Greetings from Michael Silverhands, Baron of Stargate,
>Companion to the Order of the Star of Merit of Ansteorra,
>Twice recipient of the King's Gauntlet for service to the Crown,
>Bearer of the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra for Instrumental Music,
>Bearer of the Sable Crane of Ansteorra,
>Member of the Sodality of the Sentinals of the Stargate,
>Bearer of an Award of Arms for service to the Kingdom...
>
>...and recent example of poor taste, ill manners, and unrestraint.

(snip)

>have behaved in a most undignified manner unbefitting my station as landed
>nobility and representative of the Crown, let alone these prestigious
>orders for
>which I should stand as an example. I have been ignoble and base.
>
>I hereby offer my humble, sincere and public apology to those of you who
>may
>have taken offense at my earlier words.

(snip)