ANST - Bare Table A & S

dssweet at okstate.edu dssweet at okstate.edu
Tue May 11 06:32:19 PDT 1999

HL Darius of the Bells said:

>I have seen a very similar circumstance to the one Jovian describes, in a
single
>competiotion a beutifull piece with excellent docs, and done in period
>fasions, and techniques. including period type materials, got lower marks
>than one done with non-period techniques, and very modern tools. _The
>display did make the difference_

But *should* it have? I, and apparently several others, would seem to think that
it should not have made a difference. It's comforting to know that others in the
kingdom feel that "fru-fru" is unnecessary.  I don't feel quite so alone now.

I had earlier suggested the bare table, but upon thinking about the state of
some tables I've seen, I'd changed my mind to include a table cloth just to hide
the table.

Estrill