ANST - His Majesty's boots

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue May 11 08:53:14 PDT 1999

Good Morning Lady Klare,

> 	I did, indeed, have a pair of well used black boots in the lost and
> found from Squires.

Those sound like mine. "Well used" is an apt description.

I'm not missing any swords though.

> I can easily bring them to Loch Guardian, if that is your desire.

I would greatly appreciate that. It gets embarassing having to practice in
my sneakers.

> 	Command me, and I shall endeavor to obey.

I never command my people. I lead, suggest, or request. Ansteorrans are too
proud and noble to be commanded by anyone. I just try to be the point in
the spear.

See you this weekend.

Thanks

Gunthar