ANST - A&S Master piece

HLOriana at aol.com HLOriana at aol.com
Tue May 11 18:08:34 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/10/99 4:48:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< The closest thing to an A&S competition would probably be the presentation
 of work to the guild masters for elevation in the guild.   >>

	Wouldn't it be great to be able to do that with the Laurel's circle?
Not as part of an A&S competition, but one artisan and his or her 'master
piece.'  Perhaps it could be set up well in advance, like a tournament is.
What if it were announced, for instance, that Laurels in the following three
(or 5 or whatever # are available) fields will be available for presentations
at Steppe's Warlord?  And Laurels in whatever will be available at Gothic
Wars et cetera.
	What if it were possible to apply to the circle directly and say "I
feel I am ready to present my master piece in the following field, when and
where do you want to see it [or them if a body of work is more appropriate)"?

HL Oriana Corbizzi