ANST - fighter practice

Sean Bartholome okami69 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 09:01:43 PDT 1999

Hey Dunk,

How did fighter practice go?  I was going to try and make it...yet something
else came up, and didn't get away from that in time to make it up to your
place.  Also I apologize for not giving you a call this weekend.  I was very
busy.  I wanted to try out my madu.  I put thrusters on and taped it.  It
has a really nice balance, and isn't that heavy.  It will be lots of fun.
Will you be able to work on armor this weekend?  I will alot time
specifically for it.   I have no other plans as of yet.   I will also pick
up some ABS on Friday.  YaAA!!! payday!!!  I would like to finish my
aluminum Do, and possibly make some vambraces, and possibly some half
gauntlets before Warlord.  You are not allowed to do authorization are you?
Will I have to authorize before Warlord?  Also if weather is nice, will you
be going to Flag pole for practice, or holding something of your own at the
house?

Okami