ANST - Fwd: Some Contact Help Please...

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Wed May 12 14:34:28 PDT 1999

I have forwarded your request to the right people.  Someone should respond to
you at asakamot at wyoming.com shortly.  If you do not receive an answer in a
reasonable amount of time, let me know and we will start again.  If there is
anything else ...

>Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 12:15:32 -0700
>Subject: Some Contact Help Please...
>From: "Micah" <asakamot at wyoming.com>
>To: vscribe at ansteorra.org
>
>Hello,
>
>I am interested in contacting Mistress Alisandre Oliphant & Lord Angus
>MacTaggart regarding some paid custom graphics work. Do you have their
>emails.
>
>Likewise, do you know of others that produce the same (if not better)
>quality of work?
>
>Aki

In Service,

Krzysztof Kopernik