ANST - An operation

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Thu May 13 07:21:48 PDT 1999

>Greetings Ansteorra,
>Othar here.

Greetings Brother Centurion!

You noted that....

>Is Timo changing over to being a right-handed fighter?  Did he break his
>left arm?  Is he having an operation on his left hand? (an amputation and
>transplant of a second right hand)  I know Meliora, Galen's squire has
>changed from a lefty to a righty.  Say, are you changing over too, Timo?

Sorry to get your hopes up, but I'm just passing the title on.  I figured
now would be the best time to handover the Sig line with grace. So....Anyone
have any nominations? How about Ld.Anton? or Agilwolf? Maybe Eskell?
Meliora would be good except she commited heresey by swiching from the "One
True Hand" :)

Timo
dexterly impaired