ANST - A couple of announcements

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu May 13 14:41:30 PDT 1999

Good Afternoon Ansteorra,

Some of you are aware that your good Queen decided to change her "newby"
name when she became Princess and many wondered if we would ever get used
to calling her "Sara". Well I think we've done a pretty good job of it
and even I don't think about the "T" word anymore. We have found out just
this week that she is truly and always Sara for her name has passed Laurel!
Yes, she is now officially Sara Penrose. No more "newby names" for her.
Now if we can just get that device passed....

Another announcement of note is that the Barony of Bonwicke shall have the
Investiture of its new Baron and Baroness at Aldersruhe's Passe d'Armes.
Baron Valust and Mistress Aslyn (please forgive the mispellings) shall
take the helm and guide Bonwicke into a bright new future.

This weekend we will also be Investing Centurion Leofric and Ly. Cateau as
Baron and Baroness of Loch Sollier. These are bright new times for all of
us.

Some grand tournaments are coming up. Remember that honor is more important
than victory. Fight well and be safe.

Yours,

Gunthar
Rex