ANST - Loch Guardian

ruth &david blake tegan at swbell.net
Thu May 13 16:17:36 PDT 1999

For those of you who were worried about the recent rain in the area
effecting our event this weekend I just talked to the Park Ranger at
Lake Houston and he said the site looked fine.
We still have a few beds in the big cabin available and plenty of
camping space.

Some duffus (me) forgot to put in the event announcement that children
under 12 are 1/2 price and that no family shall pay more than the price
of three adults.

We are really looking forward to seeing you there.

If you have any questions about the event call me at 281-471-4772
Tegan
Event Steward