ANST - directions to Loch Guardian

Denise Jurgens mairih at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 18:09:01 PDT 1999

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra!

It has been brought to my attention that the directions in the Loch Guardian
event announcement do not seem to be complete.  Here are the directions to
Lake Houston State Park from I-59 N coming from Houston, Texas.  Take US 59
North to FM 1485 in New Caney.  Turn right (east) and follow 1485 (it jogs
right 1 block at FM 494) to Baptist Encampment Road. Follow Baptist
Encampment Road to the site.  There will be SCA directional signs at all of
the turns.

If anyone needs further help please email me at mairih at hotmail.com.

In Service,

Lady Mairi M'Donnyle