ANST - Rules for the List

Rolf Kvamme baron_duncan at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 09:21:45 PDT 1999

I must appologize for this.  It was late after a long day of work and I
posted to the ansteorran list instead of to the autocrats of atyc.  It will
be the thursday nite of atyc.  I am supplying weapons fo those who dont use
these styles on a regular basis.  If you want advanced instruction or a few
pointers on them, please find me at an event between now and then and I will
give you the secret handshake;)  By the way, audience participation will
make this tourny better.  The prizes will be quite nice for those who make
the valient effort to fight:)  Any questions please feel free to drop me a
line.

And by the way, next weekdn will be the last of the fighterpractice, armour
shop, bbq's before steps warlord.  This is open to all those interested.
Those who have attended can tell you I can cook up some mean Jim Bean bbaby
back ribs;).

Baron Duncan