ANST - Tragedy

Ronnie ronna at primenet.com
Sun May 16 19:01:28 PDT 1999

Posts as I've received them.
--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LdyAstrid at aol.com
To: sca-middle at midrealm.org
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 19:48:18 EDT
This just came off Middlebridge.
Dags
My lord is on the Northshield Hall and received a message from Her Lady
Heir of Northshield........ I was surprised that this news was not posted on
the Bridge, and it breaks my heart that I am the one to be the bearer of
such horrid news.

His Majesty Osis of Ealdormere was killed in an accident on His way home
to the love of His Queen, from Baron Wars.  His squire - known as Bubba was
injured but thankfully survived.  There were no further details.

Osis will always hold a special place in my heart and will be horribly
missed by myself and my lord.  Please keep Her Majesty in your thoughts and
prayers, for this will be a difficult time for Her, she has suffered much loss
lately - this being the greatest.

He left our world as a King - a Viking King!  His Queen will need not only
the support of Her kingdom......... but ours as well.

In great sadness,

Astrid of the Yellow Rose

His Majesty Osis of Ealdomere was killed today in an automobile accident
while on the way home from Baron's War.  Also killed were one of his
squires and the squires lady.  His squire Bubby survived.  Funeral plans
are still pending.

Please give your prayers to Osis and to his lady, Catlin.

Comar and Lisa

Further to this post.  Just heard the bad news.

Osis, Bubba, and a freind of their's Bernie were returning from Baron wars.

Somewhere east of Detroit, near Chatham On. they hit a soft shoulder on the
401.  The truck rolled and Bernie & Osis died.

Bubba in currently in ICU.  No further details as of now.

There will be an posting from Her Majesty shortly.

The family is arranging the funeral, again details to follow.

He just celebrated his 29th Birthday last weekend.