ANST - (OT)SCA acronym a red flag to ISP???? kinda long.

Garrett, Chris GarretC at cobra.netsolve.net
Mon May 17 14:04:36 PDT 1999

I think your ISP is simply running a mail server that cannot handle more
than a moderate volume of mail. I have set up and run several ISP's and to
my knowledge there is no "red flag" for anything related to the SCA. sounds
to me like you need a new service.

Just my opinion ;-)

Ashril Khebte'ut Khan
Squire to Sir Maxmillian