ANST - NY Times: Women: Shadow Story of the Millennium

Maleah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah maleah at swbell.net
Tue May 18 23:24:17 PDT 1999

Greetings to the list,
	My vote goes with Charles for HRM Elizabeth I. While Eleanor was  a
woman ahead of her time I do have to point out that she has some serious
shortcomings. Her two sons to sit the throne: Richard I and John are two
of the worst kings to have ruled in England. Richard was never there and
John, well can anyone say Runnymeade?? Not to mention his loss of the
crown treasures in the mud. So my vote definitely has to go to
Elizabeth. (Charles, I won't remind them about all the beheadings if you
won't).

Hasheika Maleah