ANST - stuff

B. Byers phantom at camalott.com
Wed May 19 05:41:57 PDT 1999

I thought I'd pass this along. I saw at our local Toys R Us they carry some
"boogy boards" that are made of 2 types of foam that is rigid, yet
non-damaging if you were to get hit with it. My first thought was "WOW, the
size and weight would be pretty ideal for kids using this to start as a
boffer sheild, withought being a hazard for the other person." A cover would
be required because they have Marvel comic book heroes on the front, but
hey!
Just a thought
Magnus in Mendersham