ANST - Help me with this list

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Wed May 19 07:07:54 PDT 1999

On 19 May 99, at 6:05, Krzysztof Kopernik wrote:

> Greetings Ansteorrans,
> I am in the process of creating a list of all the groups, orders, etc
> within our Kingdom.

"Groups" is a pretty broad category. Do you want to include guilds?
Households? Tournament and military companies?

Under orders, are you including those who do not meet, such as
Star of Merit, Rose, Sable Garland and Compass Rose (I think the
last is an order)?

Do you want baronial orders? They are not OF the kingdom, but
they are WITHIN the kingdom. Bryn Gwald has the Order of the
Halberd, The Order of the Dergau Bryn and the Order of the Silver
Chalice. Other baronies will have their own orders as well, and
shires may have non-armigerous orders (e.g. O.S.S. of
Shadowlands).

BTW, has anyone mentioned the Lions?

Are you looking for all this, or did you want a more limited sub set of
this information?

Doré