ANST - Re: ansteorra V1 #1869

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Wed May 19 07:33:20 PDT 1999

Baron Bors said:
>7.  To the person from the Laurel list who didn't leave a name- stick it in
>your ear-this is cleaned up because I don't use that kind of lanquage.

Bors, you are badly mistaken.  There has been NO activity on the Laurel
list in the last several days at all, and no one posted anything to you
from that location.  You could not have received a note from the Laurel
list at all in the first place as it is simply NOT set up to do that.

I can tell you from the Laurels that I have talked to that most were
content to watch the discussion as it went by in this forum - those of us
who did reply hit the salient points that other Laurels would have made.
And as of this morning no one says that they've mailed you hate notes that
I've spoken to.

I really have a hard time believing that anyone nuked you in private at all
based on the misinformation above.  Are you sure that you just aren't
fishing for sympathy that you didn't get with your first post?

I will say that you do come off as being whiny in these posts complaining
about A&S, and maybe that's not what you meant.  If you're unhappy with the
way it works, why are you sitting in the road wailing about it instead of
helping to fix it?  You're always willing to point out what's wrong, but
rarely willing to do anything about it.

You mention that you haven't judged, so I'd say that before you criticize
too much further you should ask some of your local Laurels if you can go
and group-judge with them.  I guarantee it will give you insights you've
never had before about the process.

::GUNNORA::
The Unsympathetic,
Laurel List Admin