ANST - Help me with this list

Dean, Jenice A. JENICE.A.DEAN at cpmx.SAIC.com
Wed May 19 09:18:05 PDT 1999

comment at end of post...

end of quote

add

Non-Scarves

(I mention them because squires and cadets were mentioned)

My sincerest apologies to all who may have been offended by my reply or who
may yet be offended by my reply once they think about it for a while or to
those who don't approve of putting comments after the quote or to those who
don't like my font and lastly to those who may have felt left out by my
prior apologies.

Lady Amerinda di Praga
;-)