ANST - Mythical tourney styles

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Fri May 21 17:38:30 PDT 1999

I know that this was started with fighting in mind, but think about the
archers. The tourney will be RR or even IKAC every one knows as soon as the
archers line up who will win (most likly any how). Which is why I like to
through in some different shoots. Ravens Fort new archery champion will be
chosen by a hunt this Sat. come join in I will be one of the animals that
you can try to kill. Be warned some of the animals can and may fight back.

><tons snipped>
>
>Not to mention the new emphasis on variety in tourneys and weapons.  The
barrier has become a favorite among the fighters and the spectators.  Many
tourneys are using weapon styles other than sword and shield.  In fact the
last two tourneys I have been to I didn't fight sword and shield at all.
Diversity in fighting is a great thing!

>Romanius
>

>These are events that I went to, or know about the list. The only "SDEL" was
>Steppes Warlord.
>
>I what I'm trying to say is that the standard is not the standard anymore. I
>guess that means we're doing a better job with tourneys, with more varied,
>and more period style tourneys.
>
>Ok I feel better
>
>:)
>
>Timo

>Attachment Converted: C:\MYRIAD\DOWNLOAD\REANST-M

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra; play
nice, have fun