ANST - Event Steward vs Autocrat

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Sat May 22 13:28:52 PDT 1999

>Steward is the correct period term. So many are using it instead of
>autocrat.
>Geneveive de Courtanvaux

An Autocrat is someone who rules or governs by himself. If  the Crown were to run an event, he/she would(could) be an autocrat. If, however, the organizer is scheduling activities "At the Crown's pleasure" that person is only an Event Steward. Unless they want to go tell the King "I insist you end this Belted/Laurel/etc. Circle right now and come to feast"...

Padric   (v8

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!