ANST - Re: ansteorra V1 #1878

CathyED at aol.com CathyED at aol.com
Sat May 22 21:25:46 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/22/99 12:00:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG writes:

<< Re: ANST - Merchanting, A&S Autocrat, and the Arts

Merchanting and entering in A&S events have been a death knell in the past. I
know from experience. I have had the comment written by Laurels on my judging
forms. I and a lot of other merchants merchant so we can afford to play. As
we all know going to events is not cheap! The woodworking I was doing was my
HOBBY not my livelihood, however, during competitions I was treated like it
was. It sure as hell takes all the fun out of playing.

Alan Eddy formerly known as HL Aldebaron the Gray