ANST - Event Steward vs Autocrat

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sun May 23 19:39:40 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/23/99 8:11:38 PM Central Daylight Time, moondrgn at bga.com
writes:

> No, you simply say "Your Majesty, the feast is ready to be served. Would
>  you prefer to adjourn/recess this meeting and come eat, or do you wish to
>  continue the meeting while I serve your people?"

Once upon a time a feastocrat (back when they were called that) had been told
to hold the feast for Their Majesties, but TM were in a cabin holding a
Chivalric Circle and she wasn't allowed to go ask this question.  So she
hired a herald to stand under the window of the cabin and cry "The feastocrat
wishes the populace to know that feast is ready and will be served as soon as
the Chivalric circle ends."  The circle ended in about 5 minutes.

>  Starving the populace just so a small group can continue arguing is not an
>  option.

And they knew it!

Kathri
kathri at aol.com