ANST - Event Steward vs Autocrat

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Mon May 24 16:16:29 PDT 1999

>>Unless they want to go tell the King "I insist you
>>end this Belted/Laurel/etc. Circle right now and come to feast"...

This would be the action of an AUTOCRAT

>No, you simply say "Your Majesty, the feast is ready to be served. Would
>you prefer to adjourn/recess this meeting and come eat, or do you wish to
>continue the meeting while I serve your people?"

THis would be the action of an EVENT STEWARD

>Starving the populace just so a small group can continue arguing is not an
>option.

Nobody will starve in an hour (or more) but the cold foods may be warm and the hot foods may be cool. It happens, fairly regularly. Maybe it shouldn't, but it does.

>	-Tivar Moondragon
>		Ansteorra

Padric  (v8

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!