ANST - Re: old knights/peers

MaraofRede at aol.com MaraofRede at aol.com
Mon May 24 20:54:47 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/24/99 9:40:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
JRiner0662 at aol.com writes:

>   We build on
>  each other's skills and experiences and expect the new members of our
> Society
>  to pick-up the torch that we have left behind.  I know of no Peer who
would
>  refuse to help anyone in need or refuse to show his/her skills when asked.

>  The "old" Peers have already written their own history, it can never be
>  erased nor can it be replaced, only built upon with honor and respect.
> Thank
>  you for listening.
>  Duke Patrick Michael
Hear! Hear! Very well said, Your Grace! and thank you.
I know knights who can no longer fight, for one reason or another, and
Laurels who are inactive. They earned what they have. Do you Take a Purple
Heart away after the wounds heal?
HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea