ANST - Period Jewelry

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Tue May 25 09:30:45 PDT 1999

responded to privately... hillary

"Alys Roke" <shiningstaris at hotmail.com> on 05/25/99 11:07:40 AM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG

To:   ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
cc:    (bcc: Marsha Greene/MIS/Houston/Corp/LCA)

Subject:  ANST - Period Jewelry

Greetings!  Let me take a moment to introduce myself.  In real life, my
name is Christine Batchelor, and in the SCA I am Lady Alys Roke.  I moved
to Ansteorra about 7 months ago from the East (South Jersey to Houston)
and every week for those 7 months, I tell myself this week I'm really going
to become involved in the local SCA, I really mean it this time :)  Now I'm
finally going to stop procrastinating, I hope :)

I am hoping someone out there can help with finding some information.  I
like making jewlery and I would like to start merchanting at events, and
participating in A&S shows/competitions, but I have not been able to find
period sources that I can use for inspiration and documentation.  Can
anyone point me in the direction of suitable web
pages/books/references/etc.?

I would also like to get a subscription to my local newsletter, if there is
one... How do I go about that?

In your service,
Lady Alys Roke

If ponies rode men