ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Wed May 26 08:39:33 PDT 1999

Please forward to this to whomever is responsible for this change.

Can I lodge a formal complaint?  I can't tell you how happy we were that it
was going to be the week of March 14-19, due to so many of the schools
having their Spring Break then.  The weather is usually a bit better, as
well.

Please re-think this or give us a REALLY good reason for the change.

Mistress Xene Theriane, Baroness of Elfsea,
Master Chirurgeon, etc.

Mom to Arnbjorn who has to miss almost a full week of school to attend his
favorite event.